Football Programmes Centre

Fiorentina programmes in Europe- Whats produced ?
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Fiorentina programmes in Europe- Whats produced ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MRPROGRAMMES

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:18 pm 
Post subject: Fiorentina programmes in Europe- Whats produced ?

Just wondering what programmes if any Fiorentina produce in Europe ?? - Any help greatfully received. Especially from Everton fans from there travels ?? - Just thought i would ask prior to the Liverpool game in September - Any decent daily newspapers, publications - Any free newspapers given away prior to kick off outside the ground, ??thanks
Barrett
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:08 pm 
Post subject:

From ym experience they dont have any official programmes. Most Italian clubs dont produce them.

You'll find the standard UEFA issue as shown below. That's probably the closest thing you'll get to official.

Then you have 3 different pirates you can obtain. These look like the following:
MRPROGRAMMES

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:07 pm 
Post subject: Fiorentina programmes

Thanks for that. Was that official looking one available in the ground or outside ? - as for the pirates well pain really but if at the ground, must be had. Will take a big bag and make sure i dont go in too early, so i can pick up whats what thanks
Barrett
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:45 pm 
Post subject:

Those UEFA standard ones are available only in VIP areas. But if you dont get one over there you'll easily get one back home on eBay for a few quid.

When Everton played it was pouring with rain so make sure u take a bag so they dont get wet. Also the away end in Fiorentina is quite possibly the worst ever away end you'll ever go in.

Think Portsmouth used to be bad with no roof? Wait till you get there with no roof and 40ft high metal fences surrounding the whole away end making it look like our cattle in a pen. And the police and stewards are quite possibly the worst in Europe.
MRPROGRAMMES

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:50 pm 
Post subject: Fiorentina

Thanks again, always have my bag and will see what i get. Been in some bad ends, Besiktas was poor, as was the old Galatasary ground. But Roma, Juventus etc, its whats expected - though Milan was fantastic. You will enjoy Benfica if you go, awsome ground, get intlo the club shop in the afternoon and get your photo taken with the eagle !!
oldbolt

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:24 pm 
Post subject:

Was there an official programme at the Atletico Madrid v Liverpool CL game last season?
I have the mediapunter version and doubt whether that is.

The season before there was an Atletico Infierno issue produced for the Atletico v Aberdeen Uefa Cup tie which looked more like a club issue,i didn't see that on ebay for the Liverpool game
MRPROGRAMMES

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:18 pm 
Post subject: A Madrid v Liverpool

Hi
The media Punta issue i would say is the programme.
Available on match day outside the ground prior to KO and no other item available other than 2 x seperate large glossy pirates. With this in mind and as its Spain, thats the best for that game and it contains teamline ups etc.
MRPROGRAMMES

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:22 pm 
Post subject: Infierno Editions

Forgot to add.....there was a Infierno Blanco issued at the Real Madrid match last season. Only available outside the ground on the stalls and this is the same as the usual Spanish pirate issues. Wouldnt say as a rule that anything described like this is official, just made to look that way !
Have been to Vigo, Valencia, Betis, Barca, Real, Atheltico, Coruna with Liverpool so the pirates all tend to look pretty similar
oldbolt

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:05 pm 
Post subject:

I've just had another look at the Mediapunta and it does look more like a programme on second inspection,as you say it has the teamlines.
I went to Atletico for Bolton's Uefa Cup tie in 2007/08,there was no Mediapunta or Infierno for that match but a good unofficial one A4 size with lots of reading material in.
A match scarf from the club shop at the ground was the best official souvenir i came back with.
MRPROGRAMMES

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:46 pm 
Post subject: Media Punto

Its a question of what if anything is the most official on the day. At Real the Media Punta covered both the Liverpool game and previous nights Athetico match...but there was a Madrid paper distributed that on reflection gazzumped the media punta. But collectors of Liverpool would need both in my opinion. Makes it all the more fun !! -at least the spanish pirates are good quality though a touch on the expensive side
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: