Football Programmes Centre

2 signed smiths crisps international shield programmes
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
2 signed smiths crisps international shield programmes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Get a valuation here
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dangerman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:02 pm 
Post subject: 2 signed smiths crisps international shield programmes

I have 2 signed international shield programmes one England v Italy 1991 signed by 12 England players and assistant manager. players who have signed phil Neville, Daniel murphy, david Beresford etc. and the other one is England v west Germany 1992 which has been signed by 14 west Germany players. players who have signed it are marcel fensch, lutz lehmann, kai michalke etc. does anyone know how much they are worth please
Eck

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:50 pm 
Post subject:

I know it is only a vague guide but this is the only one I could see on ebay (In the wrong section as well) but as you know, signed stuff is quite popular, I hope someone with some knowledge on it will be able to help you.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Engl.....51bffb023d
dangerman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:24 pm 
Post subject:

can anyone help please
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:18 pm 
Post subject:

To be honest if you list them at £1.99 each BIN I doubt there'd be many folk looking at them. There's just not the market that there is for the full internationals, although they have dropped a huge amount over the last few years.

A tip dangerman. As you're always keen to find out what something is worth, why don't you put something on ebay with a BIN price over and above what you think it's worth. There are plenty of people do that. If it doesn't make the price you're looking for you know for certain that it isn't worth that much. There's no such thing as definitive prices any more - even Bazza doesn't put anything against his latest batches of programmes for some reason.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Get a valuation here All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: