Football Programmes Centre

brighton rare programmes Ebay
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
brighton rare programmes Ebay

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Rare Football Programmes and Prices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
johnwells

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:03 am 
Post subject: brighton rare programmes Ebay

Just a word, as a Brighton Historian of a trend, by sellers on ebay, to mark anything Brighton programme related from the 60's to date as rare .

Like any club we have ourharder to get items, and of course if buyers,myself included chose to pay more than ofcourse that is down to us.

The awkward to get 60's to date is the Torquay 68-69 home, where 2 version s exist, the2ndbeing a 4 pager and the only competitive home missng rommy collection for the period.

The postponed home v leeds Dec1981 was printed but never forwarded to the club , copies were available from the printers at the time, about 100 were run off , but whether all 100 were snapped up is not known. The re s t were destroyed.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
Aldo1996

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:22 pm 
Post subject:

Do you have a copy of programme for Brighton v Oxford 15/01/1966 postponed game?
Wullie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:05 pm 
Post subject:

What's the story behind this " bargain" ? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BRIGHTON.....286.c0.m14
STEEL_CITY_SMOGGY

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:36 pm 
Post subject: ?

How hard is boro v Brighton in the carling cup 2003 programme to get, I have one but it has a large crease down the middle so I am looking for another but have been quoted £20 plus!!

Interested in any boro teamsheets or tickets home/away any comp from 1995-present.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Rare Football Programmes and Prices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: