Football Programmes Centre

League cup semi replay 1929 elland road
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
League cup semi replay 1929 elland road
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Get a valuation here
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Prendegast1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:01 pm 
Post subject: Scan 1930 Arsenall v hull.

For the doubters.
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:37 pm 
Post subject:

Are you and Owner one and the same? If so, why use different names, or was it a slip up?
Prendegast1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:52 pm 
Post subject: Integrity of programme owner

Yes I am

Had to change profile

4 calls to the IT number of this company no reply
3 emails not replied too

Changed profile. Therefore prendegast1

Had no reply from the doubters but the scan is there.And my grandad was at the game.

I came on this site to learn about a programme not make money.

And for my own integrity

Steven Fleetwood
The Owls Parklands Bramhope
Leeds ls16 9aj

07885 186478
Tynie Topics

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:17 pm 
Post subject: Re: Integrity of programme owner

Prendegast1 wrote:
Yes I am

Had to change profile

4 calls to the IT number of this company no reply
3 emails not replied too

Changed profile. Therefore prendegast1

Had no reply from the doubters but the scan is there.And my grandad was at the game.

I came on this site to learn about a programme not make money.

And for my own integrity

Steven Fleetwood
The Owls Parklands Bramhope
Leeds ls16 9aj

07885 186478

You need to understand that people have been conned out of substantial sums of money in the past on here by newly registered users offering valuable programmes completely out of the blue.

Good luck with the sale.
Posh1959

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:17 pm 
Post subject:

Hi Steve, as i said earlier i would be interested in anything Bradford PArk Avenue you have, only live 10 miles from Bramhope
Wullie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:06 pm 
Post subject:

This poor feller is getting a little hot under the collar . Water off a ducks back. As Tynie Topics has correctly stated. People have been ripped off before and I stand by every word I forgot I said Laughing
This guy wont be the first to be offended nor will he be the last. But that is not of interest to me. I don't want to see any forum members ripped of again for large sums of money. And if new members keep appearing with vague details about what they have then we are well within our rights to question them...... and if they don't like it and are offended then tough.
Tynie Topics

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:33 pm 
Post subject:

Perhaps a more friendly way to deal with this situation in future is to ask all newly registered members to go to the new members section and introduce themselves.

Also, anyone with less than 20 posts on the forum and who want to sell an item(s) with a value over over, say £10, must post of pic of the item(s) with the date on a piece of paper (or that days paper) to prove ownership.

I'm sure a few simple and easy to follow rules will help.
Prendegast1

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:31 am 
Post subject: Scan

Thank you for your kind replies about the integrity of the programme.Yes I do own it.

POSH

I will send you details of Bradford PA programmes in the next couple of days.

TYNiE

Good idea about new customers.my experience has been very interesting.
But thanks for the message about the sale of the programme.

WULLIE

Well what a customer focus you have.I came on this site to gain information about a programme not to sell it.But because there is a problem in this marketplace I am guilty until proven otherwise.Why don't you offer some idea of controls to the new user,so that we are aware of the ' rules'. Still I have the genuine programme and lots more but not for this site.keep tapping on your keyboard or even get a life.
Wullie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:43 pm 
Post subject:

Laughing they come and they go.... they get their free valuations , take it to an auction and then off to Benidorm for a week on the proceeds. He keeps sending me PMs but I won't answer. I think the guy is what you call a troll and he may need to take his own advice and get a life. I'm debt free, no mortgage living in a beautiful city , married to a wonderful woman, planning my next 14 days in Vegas . My life is very nice thank you , but when I need advice I know who to call .... Clap
Wullie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:58 pm 
Post subject:

oh yes And I'm a Sunderland supporter .... Sad
martino

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:16 pm 
Post subject:

Wullie wrote:
Laughing they come and they go.... they get their free valuations , take it to an auction and then off to Benidorm for a week on the proceeds. He keeps sending me PMs but I won't answer. I think the guy is what you call a troll and he may need to take his own advice and get a life. I'm debt free, no mortgage living in a beautiful city , married to a wonderful woman, planning my next 14 days in Vegas . My life is very nice thank you , but when I need advice I know who to call .... Clap

Is there a problem with this; we all need to start somewhere if we need information? Some regular members have no doubt done the same. Anyone with a wish to help out can; if not then I suggest you ignore it.
Posh1959

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:20 pm 
Post subject:

martino wrote:
Wullie wrote:

Is there a problem with this; we all need to start somewhere if we need information? Some regular members have no doubt done the same. Anyone with a wish to help out can; if not then I suggest you ignore it.

I agree Martino, i dont believe that the guy was a problem he just reacted when he felt threatened as many of us would have done in a similar situation.
Wullie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:43 pm 
Post subject:

Well I can see your point. Tyne had the best idea. Lets give people an idea what they need to do if they are interested in selling or seeking valuations. We can put it in a polite way just to cover our arse against con men... it's strange how not long ago people lost £1000s and now no one cares less. A fool and his money?
MATT RUSH

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:17 am 
Post subject:

Wullie wrote:

You sure 14 days is enough Wullie Wink Wink Wink
Enjoy Love Love Love
Paul Johnson

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:35 pm 
Post subject:

Wullie wrote:

and then you ruined it Laughing
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Get a valuation here All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: