Football Programmes Centre

Newcastle fan
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Newcastle fan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Welcome
View previous topic :: View next topic  
footysale

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:16 pm 
Post subject: Newcastle fan

Hiya joined in July but never really had a look at this site great site been looking for a site like this since i was 15 and started collecting im now 20 and have alot of exciting items and collect everything.

I collect:

Teamsheets
Ticket-stubs
Programmes
Shirts (Matchworn & Signed)
Press items for example some items i have BBC staff passes
Alan Shearer related stuff

Havea supplier who i get all current games from with all press items at a very cheap cost. I also buy frm ebay and can be on there all day sometimes just searching and finding out new more things about stuff.
Molineux Phil

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:22 pm 
Post subject: Welcome.

Welcome to the site ,can you help me with this one by any chance proving so so hard to obtain Newcastle V Portsmouth 11/9/57 need to complete my collection for the 57/58 season.Hope you can help in some way.Phil.
footysale

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:34 pm 
Post subject:

Sorry i don't have that one mate i am after it myself seen it come up in auction last feb with the whole collection of newcastle home and aways for the 1957/58 season and it sold for £180 but i allready have all the others so didn't bid aint seen it come up on its own anywere yet though. shane
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Welcome All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: